We touch the lives of over 200 million patients every day, and billions every year. After all, everyone needs healthcare or medication at some point. Yet until today, you may not have heard of us.
We’re Teva and we’re the company that supplies more medicines to the NHS than anyone else. We’re a fundamental part of the UK healthcare system.
We have the largest medicine cabinet in the world, but these days, people know more and expect more from their healthcare provider. People are taking a more active role in managing their health, through technologies such as smartphone apps, sensors and monitors. They are looking to us for solutions, better health outcomes, information and support.
As a Senior Pharmacovigilance Compliance Officer, you will:
• Be responsible for the maintenance of the local Quality Management System, including maintenance of the Pharmacovigilance Controlled Documents (CDs) and training matrix and coordination of CDs and Pharmacovigilance training.
• Be responsible for the reconciliation with external stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner and according to local/regional and global regulatory requirements and company standards.
• Be responsible for the draft, review and management of Pharmacovigilance Agreements with third party licensors and PhV service providers within the UK, including maintenance of SDEAs tracker system and associated documentation.
• Be responsible for tracking Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) for CAPAs raised from local and global Pharmacovigilance team and follow up with stakeholders to ensure timeliness completion and appropriate evidence is collected.
• Support the Head of UK Pharmacovigilance (Local Safety Officer) /Deputy Local Safety Officer with preparation, conduct and reporting of third party audits as well as contributing to the preparation of regulatory inspections and ensuring oversight of compliance of UK specific activities.
• Ensure knowledge of UK Legislative requirements with regards to Pharmacovigilance and compliance with all Local and European safety regulations, advising Head of UK Pharmacovigilance (Local Safety Officer)/Deputy Local Safety Officer of any changes to local regulations in a timely manner