To deliver against specific commercial sales objectives for the promoted portfolio in a designated territory through sales contact and relationship building with target Primary Care & Secondary Care HCPs as well as retail pharmacy.
To work collaboratively within a Key Account Management framework.
· Educated to degree level or equivalent, or with relevant vocational experience
· ABPI code of practice exam
· Experience and proven track record in pharmaceutical sales in a primary care role
· UK healthcare environment
· Problem solving
· Analytical (data rational)
· Microsoft Office software
· Time management
1. To sell to and implement marketing strategy with all relevant customers
2. To achieve and exceed sales for designated geographical territory by taking ownership for key actions within the Key Account Management plan
3. To create/maintain relationships with Stakeholders to a high level to ensure that mutually beneficial objectives are achieved
4. To take responsibility for designated secondary care stakeholders as agreed with line manager.