Want to be proud of the organisation that you work for? Teva UK Limited is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the UK.
Teva is a leader in UK healthcare and a big player on the world stage, supplying a wide range of medicines to the UK health service and across the globe in a wide range of disease areas. Millions of patients throughout the UK benefit from our medicines with tablets and capsules supplied by us taken by patients all around the UK.
We are currently looking for a talented individual to join us - people who believe in the things we do – people who are enterprising, motivated, and have a “can do, will do” attitude; people who are striving for excellence and whose ambition matches ours.
Overall Job Purpose:
To deliver against specific commercial sales objectives for the promoted portfolio in a designated territory through sales contact and relationship building with target Primary Care & Secondary Care HCPs as well as retail pharmacy.
To work collaboratively within a Key Account Management framework.
· Educated to degree level or equivalent, or with relevant vocational experience
· ABPI code of practice exam
· Experience and proven track record in pharmaceutical sales in a primary care role
· UK healthcare environment
1. To sell to and implement marketing strategy with all relevant customers
2. To achieve and exceed sales for designated geographical territory by taking ownership for key actions within the Key Account Management plan
3. To create/maintain relationships with Stakeholders to a high level to ensure that mutually beneficial objectives are achieved
4. To take responsibility for designated secondary care stakeholders as agreed with line manager.
5. To deliver against individual metrics as defined by Line Manager
6. Submit monthly reports and all other specified administration and CRM requirements as detailed by line manager and Mandates
7. To be cognisant of the customers’ agendas seeking ways of working collaboratively to deliver positive outcomes for the patients, NHS and Teva
8. Other duties as required at the direction of the Line Manager
9. To conduct all activities in line with SOPs